• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    Missed
    Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
      Amazon delivery done

6 x Datu Puti Soy Sauce
      Whose delivery did you do? You did not do mine....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Shall I start looking for a new forum to post on?
        Are there any left?

Comment

Have you checked in the bin?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            And! No more sandwich spread.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I still need to sort out the car’s tyre situation (no spare as the flat tyre is still flat, and the spare that’s now not-spare has a nail in it). But the local tyre place I, and all sensible people hereabouts, go to is currently operating on greatly reduced hours, reduced staff, and giving priority to key workers; basically, no chance of getting them to answer the phone and, if they did, they’d probably knock me back. So I’ve had to bite the bullet and book it into Halfords AutoCentre on Monday
              Not sure if you saw my post earlier. In LLandudno last night, 27 cars had 2 tyres slashed. Closest was 3m from our house...

Comment

BabyBP took it, must be a present for you !!!
                Married

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Anyone else noticed that with all the hand washing, the fingerprint ID on your phone isn't working as well as it used to?
                  MrsBP cannot use fingerprint id. All those years of being a chef. It also means she can pick up VERY hot things as she has almost no nerve endings...

Comment

Dear God - going back through all the drivel you lot created is hard work....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Well if you will wash your hands in acid
                      Is that the acid he bought to dissolve cyclists he shot? Is the space under the patio full?

Comment

Working...
                      X