• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings pancakes for breakfast, chicken skewers for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonimouse View Post
      Greetings pancakes for breakfast, chicken skewers for lunch.
      Who are you calling a pancake?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        I've just reinflated my ban hammer and having a bit of a clear out.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          I see (from elsewhere) MrMarkyMark now has a bakewell tart to go with the steak..
          Nope, unfortunately not .
          The Mrs is a very capable baker of sorts, but not as capable as LondonMancs.

Gauntlet run completed it, Mate

The supermarket has got very tight now, very limited people allowed in. Luckily its directly opposite the flat, so a quick in and out, less chance of contaminating things etc.

Bogroll shelves are now absolutely heaving with stock
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Walked up the cemetery to water the plants on the parents' grave, a totally futile thing but it gets me out of the house.

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower seed and spelt toast (crust <- took 4 attempts to type that rite it is not splelled curst), yogurt, bramble jelly sandwich, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Amazon delivery done

6 x Datu Puti Soy Sauce
              Married

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Walked up the cemetery to water the plants on the parents' grave, a totally futile thing but it gets me out of the house.

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower seed and spelt toast (crust <- took 4 attempts to type that rite it is not splelled curst), yogurt, bramble jelly sandwich, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
                And! No more sandwich spread.

Comment

New phone case arrived, which makes it easier to put the phone into the DJI Osmo.
                  Had beans on toast for lunch, and then started on making some bread with the sourdough starter. It's now going to rise (hopefully) for about 5 hours.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    And! No more sandwich spread.

Comment

I still need to sort out the car’s tyre situation (no spare as the flat tyre is still flat, and the spare that’s now not-spare has a nail in it). But the local tyre place I, and all sensible people hereabouts, go to is currently operating on greatly reduced hours, reduced staff, and giving priority to key workers; basically, no chance of getting them to answer the phone and, if they did, they’d probably knock me back. So I’ve had to bite the bullet and book it into Halfords AutoCentre on Monday

Comment

Working...
                      X