• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Working from home in a leafy suburb of north Manchester. Sun is shining, Tassimo is fired up and working well (the enemy bought it for me - all I wanted was a grinder and an aeropress) and breakfast was a Coco Pops cereal bar because She Who Must Be Ignored cocked up and didn't buy any bread.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Tassimo is fired up and working well (the enemy bought it for me - all I wanted was a grinder and an aeropress)
      and

also INKSPE (we use a top of the range Nespresso for lazy coffee) and AYCOTBAC to which we know the answer is No as you sensibly went permie given the current situation.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit grey to the east but bluer skies are starting to muscle their way in from the west; wind’s dropped, and it’s about 7°C out there according to the chronometer

Comment

As happened yesterday, the lurgy is much better this morning. And as this will probably end, as happened yesterday, in a slump around teatime, I shall try to get stuff that needs doing done before then

Luckily, I don’t need to go out for anything today, so maybe I can last a bit longer before slumping?

Comment

Morning all, happy Friday

Weather - Grey, 7 degrees

Lunch - Fish (as its Fryday !!)

Hand Washes - 4
            Married

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I told MrsBP the best cure was corona virus was sex with me. She said she would rather die....
              I was always telling the missus that a bit of bum sex was a known cure for all sorts of things but she never swallowed it.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                I was always telling the missus that a bit of oral sex was a known cure for all sorts of things but she never swallowed it.
                ftfy as it was too blooming obvious
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

WFH today.

Load #1 in the WM.

Second cup of coffee made. Two biscuits eaten.

Planned out the work to be done. Now engaging in standard procrastination tactics.

Need to order more coffee beans. I get these ones. Also available as Nespresso compatible pods cos I asked them to make them up. Sadly the pods don't produce a coffee as strong as I'd made it but its decent enough. We have a small, portable, Nespresso unit for emergencies and holidays to places that don't have a decent coffee machine in the hotel room / villa.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    and

also INKSPE (we use a top of the range Nespresso for lazy coffee) and AYCOTBAC to which we know the answer is No as you sensibly went permie given the current situation.
                    I still go to Pot Kettle Black and Grindsmith for a decent coffee when in Manchester. I've created a monster in LM Jr though. He now looks on Starbucks drinkers with disdain. I feel so proud.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

£6 for a coffee this morning. Well, technically it was one for LM Jr too. I've raised a monster who insists on decent coffee and looks down on Starbucks drinkers. I feel so proud.
                      I still go to Pot Kettle Black and Grindsmith for a decent coffee when in Manchester. I've created a monster in LM Jr though. He now looks on Starbucks drinkers with disdain. I feel so proud.
                      We know

Comment

Working...
                      X