• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also doing washing. Did a pre-clean of baby-bp's room. Besides bedding, he had a pile of ~20 dirty socks under his bed.

Thats the next 3 washese taken care of....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      The landlord deals with the general waste bins, often by taking bags out of them and depositing them in the bins of neighbouring properties that have been left out, to save himself some trundling

But he’s always completely ignored the recycling bin, which is why I end up doing it
      Nothing very environmentally friendly....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Blimey that's a bit of a worry, hope she's ok
        Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        WlmS
        Cheers - but she will be fine. I hate weak women. And MrsBP is one of the toughest. Not sure I though it was such a good idea when she triedto knife me 7 years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Pleasant and timely flight into LHR this evening, although interestingly we landed eastbound.

Glad the flight wasn’t to LGW as they closed the runway for half an hour to inspect it.
          Yes there were light easterly winds yesterday and the forecast switch to westerly operations didn't materialise.

Gatwick was zero rated for a while due to a break up on the runway, although it seems it was only closed for 17 minutes.

Comment

Yes there were light easterly winds yesterday and the forecast switch to westerly operations didn't materialise.

Gatwick was zero rated for a while due to a break up on the runway, although it seems it was only closed for 17 minutes.
            How long do they close if there is a drone within 5 miles?

Comment

Century?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Century?

Comment

Well thats it with impotant posts for the next 100.....

Comment

A break up? Of the runway, or debris?

Their feed said it was closed 15:58 - 16:22, didn't say why. There were a couple of 7700s from pilots who were on fumes.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Well thats it with impotant posts for the next 100.....
                      I can see what you are doing there - it won't work...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X