• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Ah, summit decent on TV again!

Spitting Image to return after 24 years via BritBox | Media | The Guardian

Update: Ah, no, it's on Britbox. Have to pay for it. Already wasting money on Netflix and rarely use it.
    Ah I'd heard it was coming back. What's Britbox? I will probably torrent the first couple of episodes to see if it's any good.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Ah, summit decent on TV again!

Spitting Image to return after 24 years via BritBox | Media | The Guardian

Update: Ah, no, it's on Britbox. Have to pay for it. Already wasting money on Netflix and rarely use it.
      I used to work with a chap who wrote for them. The funniest guy I ever worked with! In the 25% of the time he was not depressed.

The other 75% he was even more miserable than me(impressive). He was particularly bad at full moon time....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Ah I'd heard it was coming back. What's Britbox? I will probably torrent the first couple of episodes to see if it's any good.
        Britbox is this BBC/ITV subscription thingy. I assumed it was for old programs only.....

Comment

BR14 will be BR15 by the time he posts here again.

Comment

In November we were booted out of plush offices at Liverpool Street to rubbish offices near Barbican by Beech Street tunnel.

2 weeks today only cars with zero emmissions will be allowed in there. Should help the air quality.

Of course, zero emission cars are not that at all. Brakes and tyres cause a great deal of polution....

Comment

Home again home again jiggety jig.

Bus home again, had intended to do a bit of shopping but didn't feel up to it when push came to limp.

Got very chilly on the bus station but warmed up a bit now.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Since November I have been requesting a dryer room clearout. Nothing dries in there. I get in early so hang stuff near my desk - its like widow Twanky's laundry.

On Friday they will clear it out. Due to Corona virus. And there will be many more cleanings....

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Home again home again jiggety jig.

Bus home again, had intended to do a bit of shopping but didn't feel up to it when push came to limp.

Got very chilly on the bus station but warmed up a bit now.
                  If you are jigging the leg cannot be that bad....

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    £6 for a coffee this morning. Well, technically it was one for LM Jr too. I've raised a monster who insists on decent coffee and looks down on Starbucks drinkers. I feel so proud.
                    Only but the finest organic filter coffee for myself and mrs qh.

Then I go and spoil it by adding cream and milk and sugar.

But it is lovely though.

qh
                    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Lunch: poached tomato, scrambled egg on Morrisons multiseed toast (crust), bramble jelly sandwich, 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Still feeling a bit cold. Brrrr.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X