• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    morning

cbs in sunny sarf herts.
    bag packed.
    cab booked
    train ditto
    hotel ditto.

meh.

i don't remember being so unenthusiastic about a new gig.
    maybe i'm really too old
    i just hate having to travel these days

I often feel like that, but soon settle into it

I quite enjoyed it in Yorkshire when I did a couple of months up there in early 2009. I was in Yeadon, near Leeds-Bradford International. There were a couple of really good chip shops close to the Premier Inn, and the New Inn on Cemetery Road was a relaxing place to spend the evening

Comment

morning

cbs in sunny sarf herts.
      bag packed.
      cab booked
      train ditto
      hotel ditto.

meh.

i don't remember being so unenthusiastic about a new gig.
      maybe i'm really too old
      i just hate having to travel these days

TTFN
      Married

Comment

Successful trip to Tesco

New warm coat, 50% off
        New Plastic £20 notes available in Cash Machine

Lunch - Spam, Sunny Egg, Chips, Beans
        Married

Comment

oh, well.

tarrah then

Good luck pet, I'm sure all will work out well

Comment

Trip to the storage place done. The little Fiat 500 accommodated all the tat that needed to go there today. Now I'm looking at the space I've gained and wondering what to put in it

Beautiful day out there. Warm, sunny, dry. I may have to go back out for a walk to enjoy it while it lasts. NF should mix up his routine more often if this is the outcome!

Contemplating lunch. Probably going to be scrambled eggs on toast.

Comment

And! Perfect timing on the laundry. I set it off before I went out and now the WM is on its final spin cycle.

Today is a good day.

Comment

Lots of gardening done, including late pruning of vines.

Will post links to watches tomorrow.

The reason for the moon watch is due to the event that happened about 8.5 months after big rocket went up in 1969, and of all the life to come out of the tip of it, one became the most important.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Moonwatch, provided it's the hand wind.

Bremont a good piece since it's not as common. Lovely design.
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Nice lunch of sardine toasties

And on Monkey Life a new orang has arrived which used to hang out in a workshop and knows how to undo nuts and bolts. So they’re having to go around securing every nut and bolt in the enclosure before they let her out there, as the others would learn from her and the whole place would be taken to pieces by teatime

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Nice lunch of sardine toasties

And on Monkey Life a new orang has arrived which used to hang out in a workshop and knows how to undo nuts and bolts. So they’re having to go around securing every nut and bolt in the enclosure before they let her out there, as the others would learn from her and the whole place would be taken to pieces by teatime
                      That would make for great TV!

Comment

Working...
                      X