• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well chaps, off to was my Guinness Tea Mug and then off home! Have a good weekend.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      You mock, but I still use an army issued P38 tin opener some 35 years since we left the army
      Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      i'd prefer this P38, personally

Or this?

Have to say, the name on the aircraft looks suspiciously photoshopped.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Or this?

Have to say, the name on the aircraft looks suspiciously photoshopped.
        stock photo, and the septics always named their planes.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Mind you, Nick is 100 more times to get lucky than you. Unless you managed to get more Rohypnol....

You know I have been Married to the same woman for over 20 years with lots of kids right?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Well chaps, off to was my Guinness Tea Mug and then off home! Have a good weekend.
            you was in your tea mug??
            no karzy at clientco?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              So you stole it?

About right for a tight fisted Yorkie....
              No, we just forgot to give it, and about a dozen other back
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                stock photo, and the septics always named their planes.
                "Enola Gay" and "Bock's Car" spring to mind.

Naturally enough, by the time I walked out of the library for the 2nd time, it was pissing down ready for my stagger home.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                You know I have been Married to the same woman for over 20 years with lots of kids right?
                This does not compute in the Brilloverse.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  You mock, but I still use an army issued P38 tin opener some 35 years since we left the army
                  Were you born then?
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Lunch has been chicken and barley soup, with the usual mix of wholemeal bread and sesame bloomer; very nice, as always

I got yet another Big Chicken yesterday, so I’ll be replenishing the stocks of zingy chicken and lentil soup next week

Comment

Lunch: poached tomato and leathery scrambled egg on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (crust).

1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea.

Yum.

What with all the posts this morning I thought that Diver had returned from wherever he wented.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X