• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch has been the remaining two Scottish mini burgers from last night, stuffed in a white finger roll with red sauce. Very tasty even cold

Comment

In the office, on a conf call with European team. Following this, I have 3 meetings all overlapping.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Another glorious afternoon.

Saw a butterfly (allegedly a Peacock IIRC) which seems a bit early to be flying about since there's nothing for it to eat at the moment.

Two carrier bags of tins & bottles collected.

My knees hurt.

Located the grave of my very late aunt who died of burns in 1929.

She'd be 98.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Lunch has been the remaining two Scottish mini burgers from last night, stuffed in a white finger roll with red sauce. Very tasty even cold
        Sorry to hear the microwave is borked.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Sorry to hear the microwave is borked.
          It isn’t, I just thought they might be nice cold, and they were

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            It isn’t, I just thought they might be nice cold, and they were

Tea: Morrisons lamb's liver (rather thicker than I prefer) with bacon and onion gravy.

Can't remember the last time I had this but it was very nice indeed.

The hot smoked paprika in the gravy added a certain something to the otherwise salt free* meal.

*Salt free aside from that white stuff that the bacon emits.

Together with the 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea, it was all most satisfying.

Comment

Lunch will be a Lenny’s sub, I just need to finish another meeting before I go out to get it
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Breaking news: the former Sainsbury’s Local is being turned into… a Salvation Army Donation Centre

Apparently just a place where people can leave stuff. Could have done with it being a shop, like a kind of small supermarket, myself

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Lunch will be a Lenny’s sub, I just need to finish another meeting before I go out to get it
                  Snow isn’t due to start there until after dark, so you should be OK

Comment

The lunchtime beans have just begun to make their presence felt.

When that combines with the recent onion gravy, assorted cruciferous wegetables, etc. I won't be able to breathe.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      The lunchtime beans have just begun to make their presence felt.

When that combines with the recent onion gravy, assorted cruciferous wegetables, etc. I won't be able to breathe.
                      What a delicate constitution you have!

Comment

Working...
                      X