• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    My suboptimal seat wasn't too bad in the end but my plan to change at Hammersmith and scoot over to the District line platform was almost scuppered by some people who took their sweet time getting off the train.
    That was me, BR14, NF and Zeity. Sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Doctor Who was almost average.

Tea was chili con carne with rice, the new batch being lacking sommat, which I discovered afterwards was the tomato paste and/or tomato ketchup.

Which was a bit disappointing to be honest.

Rounded off with the 2nd chunk of rice pudding and 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Finally, after searching all day, the Back to the Future trilogy, which, unlike nearly every other dvd box set, comes in a miserable cardboard sleeve offering little or no protection.

Since it was at the bottom of a large pile we'll soon see if the protection offered was adequate.
      Millenium

Comment

she's been admitted <again>
        oh, well.

dinner has been fish pie <sainsbury's TTD>

and a bergerac grande reserve

very pleasant.

tv's sh1te again.

best look at netflix.
        mind you, that's just more sh1te in the way of anything you like, and some fecking algorythm Telling you what to watch!
        FFS!

cnuts.

bugrit bugrit bugrit, etc

Comment

Oh, it's a millennium. Thanks.

The Oak Island nutjobs have hit bedrock on the latest hole so they're not going to find anything much there.

They found some pottery in the spoils, some of it earthenware, some of it decorated pottery.

Gary found a chunk of lead which turned out to be from the same source as that cross thing they found earlier, last season IIRC.

They pulled the can out of the latest hole and are going to dig a new one GG1.

The very expensive pad they built for the crane in Smith's cove is about to be dug up so they can follow what is presumed to be one of the finger drain thingies back towards the money pit.

The excitement was such that I nearly fell off my chair.

By falling asleep.

My bed sheets dried quite well on the line this afternoon, there wasn't much more for the TD to extract.

My butterfly is back asleep in his/her jam jar.

I'll take it out to the shed when I get a round tuit.

Hopefully before spring wakes it up again.

It was very excited to see the sun this morning and probably thought spring was already here since it was quite warm in the hall at the time.
          Many thanks for the update. I knew I should have waited longer before leaving CUK....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Links are up

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              At the time Microsoft was trying to kill Javascript any way they could (and for good reason as even the name was and still is a marketing rebrand / lie).

And this isn't a documentation issue - it's a Microsoft product not following it's own specifications (I've been told it will be fixed on Feb 3rd but I'm not holding my breath).
              Which year?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Which year?

Comment

Just remembered it’s Chinese New Year today. Wonder if they’ll all be celebrating at the Chinese?

Comment

Sunny.

CBS ish.

Now looking for smoke alarms to replace the one I destroyed yesterday when the replacement batteries proved unable to shut the fecker up.

The other question is why a box of PP3 batteries all prove to be flat.
                    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    I wonder?

If only Zeity was here....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Just remembered it’s Chinese New Year today. Wonder if they’ll all be celebrating at the Chinese?
                      is it? - well, fancy rat!
                      rat'll be good if they are, rat.

sorry, rat's enough o' rat.

Comment

Working...
                      X