• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind you CObIT isn't as bad as trying to get your head round SOX or , even worse, J-SOX.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Which is what a potential client wants me to do.

Comment

Still, large international corporate clients don't come knocking everyday.

Comment

Fortune Green 2193

Ahh, those were halcyon days when all was right with the world.

*sniffs and pretends to have something in his eye.

Comment

Feck knows why they picked me but they seem to like me anyway.

Comment

And it all keeps the wolf from the door.

Comment

I may even learn to speak a bit of Japanese in the process.

Comment

Japan is actually a country I've always fancied visiting.

Comment

Not that I will nessecerily get the chance even if I do get the gig.

Comment

Since most of the work will be aimed at their European operations.

Comment

Working...
                      X