• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIN EN 12851:2006 Food processing machinery - Catering attachments for machines having an auxiliary drive hub - Safety and hygiene requirements
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

DIN EN 12852:2001 Food processing machinery - Food processors and blenders - Safety and hygiene requirements

Comment

ISO 12853:1997 Optics and optical instruments -- Microscopes -- Information provided to the user

Comment

DIN EN 12854:2003 Food processing machinery - Beam mixers - Safety and hygiene requirements

Comment

DIN EN 12855:2004 Food processing machinery - Rotating bowl cutters - Safety and hygiene requirements

Comment

Who Posted?
              Total Posts: 12,855

User Name Posts
              Fortune Green 2193
              DS23 1874
              zeitghost 1554
              n5gooner 1152
              DaveB 751
              Xenophon 740

Comment

400 posts to catch n5gooner @ 30/sec post = 200 minutes.
                802 posts to catch zeitghost @ 30/sec post = 401 minutes.
                1122 posts to catch ds23 @ 30 sec/post = 561 minutes.
                1441 posts to catch Fortune Green @ 30 sec/post = 570.5 minutes.

Comment

Looks like I have some work to do.

Comment

After all, I wouldnt want my client seeing me sat at my desk doing sod all now, would I.

Comment

And given that the alternative is to read the new version of CObIT ( 4.1 if anyone cares ) this is less liklely to get me terminated for sleeping at my desk

Comment

Working...
                      X