• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy moly look at the time!

Comment

it's lunchtime!

Comment

hmm. methinhks it will be a cheap and chewy meat of some kind today.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
          Yeah... Hill 3000 is taking some doing though... had to increase the tulipe post count to get close....1 warning from the mods later
          Classy guys, very classy.
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

but a white meat or red. that is the question.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
              Classy guys, very classy.
              classy? <looks alarmingly all around> where? not here surely?

Comment

now.... where did i get to about those stock-takes?

Comment

Don't do lunch... breaky and dinner only -i'll hold the fort if you want to pop off
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
                    classy? <looks alarmingly all around> where? not here surely?
                    I was looking for a hidden feminine type dig within that statement

Comment

43 to go

Comment

Working...
                      X