• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by n5gooner
    I had the 10k mark, so thought I'd better hand over to someone else.
    rubbish. come on gooner. another 500 and you will pass lizard point. that'll turn him green alright.

Comment

well, greener anyway.

Comment

now. about that coffee. and some elvis costello and the attractions while i mess with my project plans.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
          now. about that coffee. and some elvis costello and the attractions while i mess with my project plans.
          My suspicions are correct that's all you PM do
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
            rubbish. come on gooner. another 500 and you will pass lizard point. that'll turn him green alright.
            didn't know it was that close.....
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

I'd better start posting more crap then.
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

went to Chartwell on Sunday, Churchills old place, it was very good, and the kids seemed to like it as well.....
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

thought I'd do some more research on Churchill, as I don't know much.
                  SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

the book shop there had some first editions he'd written on the WWII, they were £60 each, the GF said no.
                    SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

sad as it may sound I was also impressed with the veg garden they had there it was full to over flowing....I'd love to have something like that in my garden, I'd also like to have the time to do it all though.
                      SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X