• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Fortune Green; 2 May 2006, 16:46.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
      Janey, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by GBH123
        Janey, is that you?

"Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

I'm with the Sarge on this one. Then again, I do have a large dome myself.

Comment

Last edited by Fortune Green; 3 May 2006, 00:49.

Comment

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                    Please remove metallic objects before entering the MRI scanner...

Didn't someone get killed by an oxygen cylinder doing this sort of thing?

Comment

My favourite trick when showing visitors my scanner was to drop a sheet of baking foil in front of the hole. Another was to have a thick sheet of aluminium, stand it up and then watch it fall over.

One of the cleaners had a nasty experience with one of them motorised floor polishers. She ran screaming from the magnet hall, and never came back. Was really funny at the time.

And students causing a quench ... first time it blew the windows out and nearly suffocated them, but PhD students are quite plentiful and cheap to replace, although the paperwork can be a b1tch.

Comment

Working...
                      X