• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Please NO.
    Would I do that
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      I'm staring at 6 words I have to tone-of-voice for a headline and wondering why the marketing guy can't do his job properly and give me better copy.
      oooh that's what I'm learning to do instead of CCNP/CCIE...
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Impressive.

Did it pass on anything?
        Actually, all that's wrong is corrosion near every seat belt mounting point except the driver's, knackered exhaust and the offside parking brake not doing anything.

It's had much worse in the past...

Comment

Why do all these extremely well paid IT types drive Clunkers if they have so much money ????

They are either all liars, or they are married with kids!

Me! I'm just a tightwad

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Why do all these extremely well paid IT types drive scarppers if they have so much money ????

Me! I'm just a tightwad
            Married, with kids, and from Yorkshire.

I ent spending no pennies.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              oooh that's what I'm learning to do instead of CCNP/CCIE...
              You aren't being serious??

Anyway - that and wondering if the developers are actually working on what they should be working on or if they're procrastinating too - must have "121s" with them soon to see if we're on track for this week's deadlines.

Comment

I have to go plumb in a radiator now

Comment

Oh, and (moderately) interestingly, I had a number of cvs to look at recently for a role. I couldn't believe how shoddy some of them were. Binned 6 outright.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Why do all these extremely well paid IT types drive Clunkers if they have so much money ????

Me! I'm just a tightwad
                    First love

I didn't take my test till I was 39, bought the car the next day from a friend for £250, and it's such an excellent drive that I've never had any wish to replace it.

I still talk to the friend, that's how good it is

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                      You aren't being serious??

Anyway - that and wondering if the developers are actually working on what they should be working on or if they're procrastinating too - must have "121s" with them soon to see if we're on track for this week's deadlines.
                      I'm absolutely serious - for the last year and a half instead of furthering my technical career I've competely changed direction into internet marketing. I can write content and get ranked highly for popoular keywords and get plenty of free traffic from Google.

Now I'm focusing on getting the right kind of traffic (people with credit cards in hand about to buy something) and converting them.

I love it and can't get enough of it - it's not just plan B it's plan A! Plan B is go back to Cisco networking if plan A fails - which it won't
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X