• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mixing it up on the TV this evening in an attempt to emulate that thing from olden times of watching more than one show in an evening. So it was part three of Edge of Darkness, Burden of Proof (TV Episode 1985), followed by S3E4 of The Wire, Hamsterdam (TV Episode 2004)

Goodnight all

Comment

Meh...

Still dark.

Comment

Morning all

Pissing down.

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Dreadful.

Blackly grey.

Sunless.

Warm at 18.3 deg in here this morning.

Wednesday.

Today prog almost unlistenable due to hectoring interviewers, hectoring guests, in particular one SNP **** who managed to talk endlessly without actually saying anything.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

morning

miserable manky morning in soggy sarf herts

Comment

Morning all
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning folks

WFH today. Lovely lie-in this morning. Looks a bit damp out.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey, damp but not actually raining, 9°C. Again

Comment

In with the hoi polloi

Successfully almost avoided the queue at the barbers by turning up at 09:10 only to find there was already someone in the chair.

However it was still quicker than yesterday when I would have been 4th in the queue with one already in the chair.

Still don't understand quite how long it takes to do what looks remarkably like a short back & sides on the youf of today.

And the strange things that get put on the result.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    In with the hoi polloi

Successfully almost avoided the queue at the barbers by turning up at 09:10 only to find there was already someone in the chair.

However it was still quicker than yesterday when I would have been 4th in the queue with one already in the chair.

Still don't understand quite how long it takes to do what looks remarkably like a short back & sides on the youf of today.

And the strange things that get put on the result.
                    I have used clippers for 20+ years now. Mrs BP does me every 2 months or so.

I reckon I have saved enough to afford a divorce....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I have used clippers for 20+ years now. Mrs BP does me every 2 months or so.

I reckon I have saved enough to afford a divorce....
                      Every 2 months huh...

that's quite a lot

birthdays and xmas only here...

Comment

Working...
                      X