• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    first world problems indeed.

have a G&T for the shock and stress.

The sun isn't yet over the yard arm...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      The sun isn't yet over the yard arm...
      yes it is, - somewhere

Comment

There's some scouse actor person on DID this morning.

I didn't like any of his music choices, plus I've never heard of the fecker.

The switch off is about to happen when the strains of ISIHAC permeate the aether.

Today's lunch is roast beef, said lump of which I should have bisected since it's far too big for one week's dinners.

Ho hum.

<hiatus>

Sun's out.
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 17 November 2019, 12:31.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Grey day out, puddles left from last night’s rain, 8°C

Comment

I am outside! And there's no district or circle line so the tube is more crammed than usual with the (literally) great unwashed.

Off to meet a friend for lunch, so there's something nice to look forward to.

Chilly out but clear and sunny. A nice day.

Comment

recycling and kitchen rubbish outside, in appropriate bins.

fish fed.

bird feeders replenished.

next door's leaf blower sorted <spark plug cleaned and correctly gapped>.

<phew> it's all go, this morning.

lunch was mature cheddar on wholemeal toast, with cracked black pepper and a dash of Worcestershire sauce.

and earl grey tea, as is right and fitting.

i think i'll have a wander dahn the boozer later, as it's a nice day for a walk.

's a hard life, and no mistake.

Comment

Nice walk in Autumnal sunshine to Curley High Point. Lovely and clear views towards Bagshot Park to the west, and Canary Wharf in the far distance to the east.

Loads of people with poop in black baggies following their hounds around. Not for me. I prefer the Moggies who bury it themselves.

Quick exit...
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I prefer the Moggies who bury it themselves
                  Leave it on my lawn you mean.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    it's usually foxes that leave it lying around everywhere, not cats.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      Today's lunch is roast beef, said lump of which I should have bisected since it's far too big for one week's dinners.
                      Which was nice enough in its way.

Off to do the Sunday shopping trip to Tesco and Morrisons.

The house was roughly and swiftly vacced as is my wont these days.

Sun's still out.

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      Wot Xogg said.

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      it's usually foxes that leave it lying around everywhere, not cats.

I've never heard a "fox" purr.

The little furry purring feckers tulip everywhere.

Happily enough the ancient mildewed example that insisted on tulipting outside my living room window is no longer with us.

Odd that.

I watched the big black furry fecker who would be Strangelove mog pissing on the builders waste next door, presumably he/she/it being the one that deposited the turds on it earlier.

Though it does raise the question of why the feck that builders waste is still there unmoved after 6 months or more.

I noticed the idle fecker next door and his mrs pissing off to the pub at half past one.

Presumably well on his way to drinking himself to death like his great grandfather did.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 17 November 2019, 13:58.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X