• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Ever wondered why your pearly whites aren't quite as white as they used to be?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Whitening-F.../dp/B07M6R5BXP

Pic 4 has the answer.

Those TV studio lights revealed a lot about you...
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Up to 28°C in here now. Outside is 29°C, so I don't expect the rise to stop any time soon

Busy writing Python code to create zip files that will unpack to a different path from the one they were created at, because of AWS Lambda

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Ever wondered why your pearly whites aren't quite as white as they used to be?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Whitening-F.../dp/B07M6R5BXP

Pic 4 has the answer.
        It's somehow even more disturbing that the pic they've chosen to illustrate "masturbation" is clearly a stock photo intended to represent "domestic violence" or "spousal abuse" or some such

Comment

Darn it. Walking in woods and lost yet another pair of cheap glasses. Perhaps I can search for them on Google Earth.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

It's 25.3 in here now and about 26 in the salting house.

Nice breeze with THE WINDOWS OPEN.

Tea/dinner was the remains of the roast lamb with carrots and onions.

I managed not to overload it with smoked paprika this week by not putting any in there in the first place, just a touch of chili powder.

Now on page 550 of my latest tome and there's got to be knocking on for 50 34 pages of footnotes following the last page, bulked up by an index of 18 pages that follows that.

Dunno what tv will bring this evening now that Wild Bill has finished.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              It's 25.3 in here now and about 26 in the salting house.

Nice breeze with THE WINDOWS OPEN.

It's gone down to 27.9 again in here, outside having also apparently cooled slightly to 27.

Comment

Down to 23.2 in here now.

Finished "Blood, Tears, and Folly".

It was long.

Even read some of the footnotes.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

For tea tonight, I used some diced shin of beef and a can of bitter that's been lying around the place for ages, along with some vegetable matter, herbs, and seasoning, to make a steak and ale casserole in the InstantPot™ and it came out absolutely bloody lovely

Accompanied by peas and homemade potato wedges

Not getting any cooler in here

Comment

TFBSZ
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

On the box tonight, S1E1 of Bodies (TV Series 2004–2006), just to see if it's as good as I remember; it seems to be

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X