• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight's fine dining experience has been roast rib of beef, with all the trimmings, and everything in about twice the quantity that would have been reasonable; and it was awesome

Comment

Tonight's cinematic epic was "Nick of Time" with Johnny Depp and Christopher Walken.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113972/

It was ok.

And, best of all, it was only 90 minutes or so.

I may get around to watching the new Blade Runner eventually.

Unfortunately it's rather longer than 90 minutes.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I watched some more of the Neanderthal thing with dinner. Can't summon up the energy to watch anything else tonight.

My body clock, or maybe my brain one, hasn't adjusted yet to the lack of any need to get up and go to ClientCo, and I keep waking up at about six in the morning then having to get back to sleep

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Comment

Morning all
              Raining overnight (good for garden), very murky now.

In other news, I picked 4kg of rhubarb yesterday, so that will make around 7kg of rhubarb & ginger jam
              In other other news, project manager #3 has joined the project. His first meeting was mandatory and talked about punctuality and the amount of time we are spending in meetings with end users, which we should cancel. His meeting (which was a lecture, not a discussion) only over-ran to almost twice the length scheduled. We now have new spreadsheets to update. "but that will only take you ten minutes per day", etc.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out and rather cooler than it has been, though still pleasant enough

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Tonight's cinematic epic was "Nick of Time" with Johnny Depp and Christopher Walken.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113972/

It was ok.

And, best of all, it was only 90 minutes or so.

I may get around to watching the new Blade Runner eventually.

Unfortunately it's rather longer than 90 minutes.
                  I watched the big short.

Astonishing how all the same "mistakes" are being repeated.

Only way to to join them.

Comment

Roast beef butty for lunch; wholemeal bread for a moderately healthy change

Comment

Need to start getting my act together shortly, for later this afternoon I take the train to That London, to see Barney Farmer at the Horse Hospital in Bloomsbury

Comment

Working...
                      X