• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Gone back to grey out there, with a chance of rain later

Seems comparatively mild, though

Comment

Sausages in finger rolls for lunch

And a towel wash done, which involved summoning the mighty 1600rpm spin cycle

Comment

Looks like my Chef stuff for deploying Python/Django apps is just about ready for actual use

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Looks like my Chef stuff for deploying Python/Django apps is just about ready for actual use

my chef stuff for steak and kidney pudding will be ready for POC testing in 40 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

my chef stuff for steak and kidney pudding will be ready for POC testing in 40 minutes
            And the senior test manager has certified it for general release!

Comment

Finally got the damn thing working to the point of deploying a fully-functional site running on a local VM with a single command, including the background services for listening to my Twitter feed and stuffing tweets into the database for the web app to display!

I already had all this working before, but for the new stuff I want to do I had to pull it apart and rework the bits into general-purpose components, which I now have.

Time to head down the Chinese, I reckon!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Finally got the damn thing working to the point of deploying a fully-functional site running on a local VM with a single command, including the background services for listening to my Twitter feed and stuffing tweets into the database for the web app to display!

I already had all this working before, but for the new stuff I want to do I had to pull it apart and rework the bits into general-purpose components, which I now have.

Time to head down the Chinese, I reckon!
                Snake and pigmy pudding, flied lice??

Comment

TFBSZ
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tonight's film was Fargo (1996), which I'd never seen before and which was excellent

Early night, as in the morning I shall set off on a journey which will see me leave the UK for the first time this millennium on Monday, yet still be back in time for the rather more tedious journey to ClientCo on Tuesday

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all wet dog walk in progress
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X