• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFBSZ. 1 bottle of Graham Beck fizz, 2 empty reds, I might be snoring this evening
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Comparatively mild out there, apparently, and sunny later

Once we get past the bit where the sun rises, of course

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

I have 10 feedback items remaining to be addressed out of the 250 I received on a jointly authored document. The other 2 authors have been on holiday since it was issued. I had an 8am meeting scheduled with the pimpernel SME who was going to clarify the last few points. But she's called in sick, so i'm going to have to make a few assumptions and re-publish at the risk of being wrong.

After that, i'm off skiing for a week so I won't GAS.

Comment

In other exciting news, the program is being moved from the cultural and commercial desert that is central leeds, to the thriving meatpacking district of Bradford. Unlike the New York meatpacking district, this is where they butcher and process dead chickens and whatnot, so it f***ing well stinks has the aroma of honest labour all around and as such should encourage us to new heights of productivity.

Comment

Morning all
              Muddy dog walk earlier.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                In other exciting news, the program is being moved from the cultural and commercial desert that is central leeds, to the thriving meatpacking district of Bradford. Unlike the New York meatpacking district, this is where they butcher and process dead chickens and whatnot, so it f***ing well stinks has the aroma of honest labour all around and as such should encourage us to new heights of productivity.
                Livin' the dream.

Comment

The rest of Tuesday’s M&S BBQ chicken pieces in an oatmeal roll for lunch. And a bag of plain crisps

Sunny out and supposedly moderately warm, though I understand there’s a chilly wind ruining all that

Anyway, I have no reason to venture out there until home time at half four.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    The rest of Tuesday’s M&S BBQ chicken pieces in an oatmeal roll for lunch. And a bag of plain crisps

Sunny out and supposedly moderately warm, though I understand there’s a chilly wind ruining all that

Anyway, I have no reason to venture out there until home time at half four.
                    It is indeed chilly at half four.

Comment

Home, and weekend!

The A14 was pretty wretched coming back. Various very slow-moving lorries (heavy loads and such), being overtaken by other lorries, seemed to be the cause of most of the problems

Still, don't have to bother about any more of that nonsense until Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X