• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did start reading them this morning, just skimming for interesting tit bits.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
      I think I may have to review my prediction of next week.

At this rate we'll reach 10k before lunch.
      Now that would be impressive.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Time for a cup of coffee I think.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

The road passes through multiple police force areas. Junctions 1–5 are in Kent, 6–14 in Surrey (passing at places through Greater London and Berkshire), 15–16 are in Buckinghamshire, 17–24 are in Hertfordshire, 25 in Greater London, 26–28 in Essex, 29 in Greater London and 30–31 in Essex.
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
            I did start reading them this morning, just skimming for interesting tit bits.
            Hehehe - you said 'tit'...

Comment

ZG posts about the woman at the window did catch my eye I have to admit.

Comment

Just flicking back to the posting window every 30 secs or so and adding more drivel to the pile.

So its not just me then.

Phew !
                I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

But was a bit of a let down in the end.

Comment

I'll treat myself to some biccies too.

Comment

ZG posts about the woman at the window did catch my eye I have to admit.
                      Same. Funny that.

Comment

Working...
                      X