• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Policing the road is carried out by an integrated policing group made up of the Metropolitan, Thames Valley, Essex, Kent, Hertfordshire and Surrey forces.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

We need more details ZG. Preferably with pictures!
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
        Now that would be impressive.
        down right impossible! i have to get a bite now!

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
          I'll treat myself to some biccies too.
          That's it, PRC. Push the boat out and treat yourself.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

The distance of the motorway from central London (taken as Charing Cross) varies from approximately 12 miles (20 km) near Potters Bar to 20 miles (32 km) near Byfleet

Comment

Now if you went into the same detail about here as you did with your lawnmower repair exploits....
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

and i would be most dissapointed to miss the 10K scramble.

Comment

In some places (Enfield, Hillingdon and Havering) the Greater London boundary has been realigned to the M25 while in others, most notably in Surrey, it is many miles distant

Comment

North Ockendon is the only settlement of Greater London to be outside the M25

Comment

In 2004, following a poll, a move was mooted by the London Assembly to entirely align the Greater London boundary to the M25.[

Comment

Working...
                      X