• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

while eldest was out last night I took the chance to get her presents wrapped and placed neatly in the hamper.

Comment

youngest is out for a meal tonight so I will attempt to wrap her gifts tonight

Comment

as well as the wrapping, the shopping we had a trailer load of seasoned logs delivered and dumped on the drive.
        So I had to shift and stack them. The log store is looking a lot healthier now

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

A bit late checking in today?
          meh, bit busy at the moment but hope to be back drivelling properly in the new year
          Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            meh, bit busy at the moment but hope to be back drivelling properly in the new year
            Also, its when I remember to do it...lost my enthusiasm for CUK etc., at the moment...
            Join IPSE

Comment

ommm...
              Join IPSE

Comment

Also, its when I remember to do it...lost my enthusiasm for CUK etc., at the moment...
                ommm...
                At least you have not lost your enthusiam for century drivel.....

Comment

Morning denizens, and a very happy Winter Solstice to you all !

Grey day out there though

My mother’s unwell today, so I can’t visit.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    At least you have not lost your enthusiam for century drivel.....
                    it was in front of me
                    Join IPSE

Comment

ermmmm, morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X