• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise done - instructor didn't turn up so had to do circuit training. The guy was confused as everyone of us, who were all women, increased our weights on the second circuit.

Some more Xmas Shopping done - the large supermarkets in my area clearly have stock order problems. They were running out of wine and spirits for FFS. It's like the managers are teetotal and doesn't realise from now until 31st January they need to keep the booze section continually replenished. Oddly at the smaller branches there were no such issues...
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Exercise done - instructor didn't turn up so had to do circuit training. The guy was confused as everyone of us, who were all women, increased our weights on the second circuit.
      Sounds like Sid the Sexist.....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Heaven protect me from relatives whose undeniable expertise in providing palliative care for cats with kidney disease leads them to believe they’re better informed than the cardio-thoracic surgeons about what my regimen should be
        Treating like a cat? Make sure they don't neuter you!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Sounds like Sid the Sexist.....
          He was confused as he does one to one personal training. Most of the women who do that don't use heavy weights as they are beginners.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Spent much of the day at my parents’ place, up the road. Their idea of healthy eating after heart surgery turns out to be a giant Yorkshire pud filled with beef, spuds, and gravy, followed by a chocolate sponge pudding with ice cream

Comment

Spent much of the day at my parents’ place, up the road. Their idea of healthy eating after heart surgery turns out to be a giant Yorkshire pud filled with beef, spuds, and gravy, followed by a chocolate sponge pudding with ice cream
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Nom Nom Nom
                Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  He was confused as he does one to one personal training. Most of the women who do that don't use heavy weights as they are beginners.
                  I hope they use heavy weights when thumping sexists.....

Comment

Fish pie for dinner. With carrots and brocolli.

I wish I had popped round to Nick's parents place....

Comment

Well you need to get your strength back!
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X