• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Don't forget IPSE+ has both scenarios covered.
    I've downloaded the claim form for absence through illness, just need to find out how to get a doctor's certificate, which I daresay I can find out once I'm on the surgical ward

Looks like you have to send the form to IPSE by snail mail

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      The other one will probably be tastier
      And they're probably both Halal anyway

Comment

Elderly lady was discharged or moved earlier; not half an hour later, her spec was taken by a bloke who seemed unconscious when he came in.

Now all the nurses have rushed to his patch and drawn the curtains around him, but as one was clutching a piss bottle I suspect it's just a minor crisis

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Elderly lady was discharged or moved earlier; not half an hour later, her spec was taken by a bloke who seemed unconscious when he came in.

Now all the nurses have rushed to his patch and drawn the curtains around him, but as one was clutching a piss bottle I suspect it's just a minor crisis
          'I'm H.A.P.P.Y., i'm H.A.P.P.Y., i know i am, i'm sure i am'.........

Comment

Nurses or Nursing Auxilliaries (aka HCAs)?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Nurses or Nursing Auxilliaries (aka HCAs)?
              Bit of both, I think

Being a high dependency unit, each actual Nurse only has two patients allocated to them, so the place has a fair few of them.

Comment

What time's your op?

Comment

Anaesthetist has been by to let me know the drill.

Apparently I might be off the ITU as soon as Wednesday morning

Comment

Here's hoping.
                    All the best

Comment

Good luck Nick
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X