• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I guess the Scotch Broth has had it.
    I know! It's just one damn thing after another

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I know! It's just one damn thing after another
      Just put on a gas mask and gloves when you need to throw it out.

Maybe you should have conned your relies into going into your house to do it for you.

Oh and the bins won't be emptied.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Done; but not dusted

They took me down for the angiogram just after half two. It all went pretty much as expected on my end. However, it turned out the problem revealed was a blockage of the Left Main Stem. And the bigger problem was that when he brought the catheter anywhere near it to attempt to start the process of putting a stent in, the artery started to collapse. When the catheter was withdrawn it immediately recovered; it's a thing that happens sometimes, but the upshot is: no stent for me

So now I'm in the Coronary Care Unit hooked up to all the things that they thought I wasn't sick enough to need since Sunday, waiting to see a surgeon about a bypass

Ho hum
        Well bugger.

I'm assuming they don't mean the tarmaced kind.

Bypasses are devices that allow some people to dash from point A to point B very fast while other people dash from point B to point A very fast. People living at point C, being a point directly in between, are often given to wonder what's so great about point A that so many people from point B are so keen to get there, and what's so great about point B that so many people from point A are so keen to get there. They often wish that people would just once and for all work out where the hell they wanted to be.
        <--- Manly and not too over stimulating.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Just put on a gas mask and gloves when you need to throw it out.

Maybe you should have conned your relies into going into your house to do it for you.

Oh and the bins won't be emptied.
          Luckily things like the bins are designed to cope with my longish absences when contracting away

Comment

Done; but not dusted

They took me down for the angiogram just after half two. It all went pretty much as expected on my end. However, it turned out the problem revealed was a blockage of the Left Main Stem. And the bigger problem was that when he brought the catheter anywhere near it to attempt to start the process of putting a stent in, the artery started to collapse. When the catheter was withdrawn it immediately recovered; it's a thing that happens sometimes, but the upshot is: no stent for me

So now I'm in the Coronary Care Unit hooked up to all the things that they thought I wasn't sick enough to need since Sunday, waiting to see a surgeon about a bypass

Ho hum
            Can you lend me a tenner and your flash tv please?
            Join IPSE

Comment

Realised today one of my neighbours has got the model of car I'm getting. This neighbour had the same car I currently got but got it after me. Everyone is going to think we copy each other.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just spoke to a surgeon and I'm going to have bypass surgery no later than Tuesday; possibly on Monday

Better get the links ready early…

Comment

Just spoke to a surgeon and I'm going to have bypass surgery no later than Tuesday; possibly on Monday

Good luck!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

So you could have made it for the Xmas do and still have been back in time then!
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Good Luck Buddy!

Hopefully, this will make you smile.....further to what I told you earlier about the incident at Mrs MarkyMarks Client Co Christmas do.

She was reminded earlier about big tooths virtual lap dance in the restaurant, prior to the incident, for a married man.

Unfortunately his wife who was also present wasn't very amused at all.

Classy
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X