• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Campers!

Mrs MarkyMarks Client Co christmas meal proved very interesting....

Some woman got sozzled and publicly called her a chunt at the meal table.

Obviously this didnt go down very well.

She responded, "Don't worry yourself big teeth" and the woman almost burst into tears.

"Big teeth" then sent a very apologetic mail at 2AM.

Love Christmas time.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Morning Campers!

She responded, "Don't worry yourself big teeth" and the woman almost burst into tears.

Love Christmas time.
      Sounds excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Morning Campers!

Love Christmas time.
        Your typical work's Christmas do - things are said that keep HR busy for the next 6 months.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Your typical work's Christmas do - things are said that keep HR busy for the next 6 months.
          There's already other disciplinary action going on there anyway.

On being asked about that recently by Client Co HR she declined to be involved.

TBH, she barely knows the woman, the woman actually publicly dislikes someone else, my Mrs. is collateral damage by association.

Still, I was very proud, the response from the Mrs. was an absolute classic, leading to the womans trembling lip pulled over those big teeth.

You couldn't make it up
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Trying to decide where the company Christmas do should be held (or of it should be delayed until the New Year)
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              And to be honest I just went for a shower, which is only round the corner about ten paces away, and it left me feeling rather breathless with a hint of tightness in my lower chest (which it didn't a couple of days ago), so I think it's probably best to get the procedure done before leaving
              This provoked them into doing an ECG, which came out normal, and sending a doctor along to have a listen to my chest, which he said also sounded normal. So back to waiting

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Trying to decide where the company Christmas do should be held (or of it should be delayed until the New Year)
                You can have an annual end of winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn do instead.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

On a conf call and The Wife (tm) has made some mince pies with a little rum in them. She brought one in for me there to test. Possibly more than a little rum in them.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

We are all free next week on Tuesday. And will all be cycling to you....

Comment

On a conf call and The Wife (tm) has made some mince pies with a little rum in them. She brought one in for me there to test. Possibly more than a little rum in them.
                      Mrs BP did the same. She tasted one then realized how potent they were. And had pop one in baby bp's lunch box.....

Comment

Working...
                      X