• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Have they got you on a 12-lead?

If not, and they suspect you had an MI, they will probably stick you on one for 24 hours. If The Wife (tm) was here now, she'd start on about Q-T intervals and stuff, then she'd ask me if I knew where our defib is (above the coat rack in the utility room) and finally run me through DR ABCDE.
    And just so I remember (cause the DR are the newer additions):
    D: Assess for Danger
    R: Evaluate patient Response

A: Airways
    B: Breathing
    C: Circulation
    D: Disability
    E: Exposure
    They've had me on all kinds, moving me around so many departments; I've got pads next to pads next to pads, and that's with several sets removed leaving sticky black squares

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      Have they fed you yet? we're all waiting for the food critique on the cordon bleu scran
      We made a detour en route from the place downstairs to the ward just to collect "my" tray, which travelled up here on my lap and has been taken away to be heated

Doesn't look that appetising, but it'll probably be better warm. Bit too much broccoli for my liking, i.e. more than 0% broccoli

Comment

Afternoon

Good to see NF finally being moved.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Afternoon

Good to see NF finally being moved.
          Moved to tears, by the sound of lunch

Comment

Agent has been emailed with the news that no matter what, I won't be at ClientCo this week

Just need to get home tonight to tomorrow so I can get that Scotch broth in the freezer - it's still in the fridge at the moment, about 2.5 litres of it

Comment

Just been told that my Canon cashback claim has been accepted so the £330 camera Mrs Eek is getting for Christmas actually cost me £137*

*Before anyone says I'm a tight arse this is a surprise present - Mrs Eek's main pressie is a £1000 sewing machine that she insisted on using as soon as it arrived.
              Last edited by eek; 4 December 2017, 14:12.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I seem to be deep in the Faraday cage on this ward. Signal patchy at best, often non-existent

Comment

£137 on a present.

I could never spend that.

Unless the potato peeler was diamond encrusted.....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I seem to be deep in the Faraday cage on this ward. Signal patchy at best, often non-existent
                    Thats the brocolli. Get rid of that and "normality" will be restored.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Thats the brocolli. Get rid of that and "normality" will be restored.....
                      It's been taken away.

Lunch was roast chicken with roast spuds, gravy, and superfluous vegetable-based detritus. Ignoring the last, it was quite OK really. Oh, and chocolate sponge with custard for dessert, which was also quite OK really

Comment

Working...
                      X