• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I think you're what they describe as a bed blocker

It is crazy though, that for the sake of a 1 hour slot on magic machine, you can take up a hospital bed for several days. I know when my mother was in and out, we waited 4 days for the pharmacy to get act together (they'd buggered off early on Friday, so she was stuck till Monday, then they got it wrong). Madness.
    I found it quite amusing that the cardiologist, when asked when the angiogram might take place, just shrugged helplessly and said "We don't know, we just have to wait for them to ask us to send people"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I seem to be deep in the Faraday cage on this ward. Signal patchy at best, often non-existent
      No wifi! #FirstWorldProblems
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        No wifi! #ThirdWorldProblems
        FTFY
        FirstWorldPrlblems is being sat near service desk in the loung to be near the champagne and having to listen to Americans complain as they’ve missed their flight. Heck they are early so are in the Sheraton - the Hilton is an additional 5 minutes walk
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Tonight's NHS dinner was beef casserole with boiled spuds and dumplings, followed by apple crumble and custard

I'm eating more here than I do at home

Comment

Tonight's NHS dinner was beef casserole with boiled spuds and dumplings, followed by apple crumble and custard

i'm now becoming more concerned as to the fate of the scots broth

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              i'm now becoming more concerned as to the fate of the scots broth
              Me too

Comment

Me too
                if you cooked it right, - no bacteria will dare approach it.
                for fear o' a glesga kiss!

Comment

I find I eat less when by myself rather than with people - if the choice is breakfast or sleep, the extra 40 minutes sleep always wins
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    I find I eat less when by myself rather than with people - if the choice is breakfast or sleep, the extra 40 minutes sleep always wins
                    i have breakfast after i've checked the overnight mail, and decided what needs reading first.
                    then read it over breakfast

Comment

The nurses have just done the handover to the night shift, and so one of the new ones came round to do our blood pressures and what have you. They record this data on an iPhone, which communicates with some central repository. Anyway, this nurse was complaining about how bright the screen was set and that she didn't know how to change it, so I showed her how to swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access Control Centre and adjust it

Comment

Working...
                      X