• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Client co has just sent me a phishing test mail. This was so obvious a test (the spelling was correct for 1 thing) that I played along with the scam for entertainment value....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Nope, he's just going for the softly, softly polite approach.

+1 have your inflated price ready
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

As end client is hidden away from the rest of the business it was put in an empty office with a budget. That means all the desks are sit/stand desks and I know what my Christmas present from the company will be

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Naughty scourer!
          Have you ever known me not to be naughty?

It seems my offence was to bring up something from the past about a female poster. The women stick together round here....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Client co has just sent me a phishing test mail. This was so obvious a test (the spelling was correct for 1 thing) that I played along with the scam for entertainment value....
            Not a good idea here. If you don't report phishing emails you get sent for extra training.....

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              non illegittimi carborundum
              Century

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                very tempted to chuck it all in today.
                Some days you are the statue. Some days you are the pigeon.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  very tempted to chuck it all in today.
                  Don't let the feckers grind you down. Remember they have to live with themselves with their personality forever.

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Not a good idea here. If you don't report phishing emails you get sent for extra training.....
                    The odds of the email not being an internal one was less than hell freezing over. No one outside of clientco needs to know it as others are far better if you want to get hold of me
                    Last edited by eek; 28 November 2017, 18:16.

Comment

Exercise done - interesting doing the evening version of a HIIT class with different instructor.

Turn on the telly to find some tulip about Meghan Markle.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X