• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight I shall be making Fox Hat's famous rhubarb and ginger jam.

Nom and indeed nom nom
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Nom and indeed nom nom
      Tonight I'm off to a whisky tasting.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Evenin' all
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

There's spicy chicken wing related nonsense up on t'blog is anyone is interested.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Lentil <pffffft> soup consumed, followed by a Morrisons individual apple pie & custard.

Yum.

Living the dream, living the dream.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Nom and indeed nom nom
              You are Lucifer Box and I claim my five jars of homemade marmalade.

Comment

Seems I'm getting paid this week rather than having to wait for another 3 weeks.

Shame the feckwhits at the agency b*ggered up the invoicing process. They added VAT which you shouldn't as it's reverse charge rules on my invoices.
                You think they would have remembered as they did my last contract too.

Eejits!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Home!

Another good run. I was at the motorway junction by six, though I had to make a slight detour to pick up my prescription on the way home. That also seems to now be running smoothly, so it only took a couple of minutes

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    Quiet in here today. What are you lot doing? Working or something?!
                    Yep. The Thing I'm currently on is supposed to be demoed by the bloke who signs my timesheets on Tuesday, so it needs to be done tomorrow - there may be time for a few cosmetic tweaks on Tuesday, but no more than that. So I've been working out how to do stuff I'm supposed to be able to do as quickly as I can, so I can do it
                    Last edited by NickFitz; 26 May 2016, 17:35.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Evenin' all
                      Evening

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      There's spicy chicken wing related nonsense up on t'blog is anyone is interested.
                      Excellent!

Comment

Working...
                      X