• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well then, that was the Adjustment Bureau watched...didn't think too much of it tbh...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Ages since I've bought Saturday's Grauniad. There's some phenomenal stuff in the magazine and review sections today

I've often self-censored from posting Monday links to gu.com because I can do without the bitching and whining from certain denizens of General. But **** them, they don't have to read it if they don't like where it comes from; more fool them.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Nearly time to go & watch some bubble gum tv.
        I watched a double episode thing of NCIS which hamfistedly introduced some new version of it set in New Orleans, same way CSI got used to introduce Same Old tulip:Miami.

SPOILER ALERT FOR THE WEST WING

Turns out CJ Cregg's Secret Service guy got transferred to NCIS after he was murdered in a New York convenience store robbery, so yay him

Comment

Morning denizens

First in for the Premier Inn breakfast

Comment

Morning all
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                well then, that was the Adjustment Bureau watched...didn't think too much of it tbh...
                I rather liked it.

Interestingly, I must have watched that before "The Lone Ranger" thread began.

Coz it's not in there.
                Last edited by zeitghost; 8 May 2016, 08:29.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I watched a double episode thing of NCIS which hamfistedly introduced some new version of it set in New Orleans, same way CSI got used to introduce Same Old tulip:Miami.

SPOILER ALERT FOR THE WEST WING

Turns out CJ Cregg's Secret Service guy got transferred to NCIS after he was murdered in a New York convenience store robbery, so yay him
                  Yes, I watched that too. NCIS NO is, Oh Boy, on it's 2nd season so it's not really an intro.

Never watched the West Wing, so that's outwith my ken.

What I found remarkable is FX and 5 cooperating to the benefit of the viewing public.

It doesn't happen often, the last time was for CSI, possibly all 3 versions.

Comment

Morning all

Glorious morn, to be sure, but it's obviously rained overnight*.

*It was raining when I went to bed so no surprise there then. Currently doing the bedding. Which I forgot to do yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Is the Oz role a no go now?
                      Certainly is. It got the budget pulled the day before I was due to start.

Comment

Working...
                      X