• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Sausage bap alert
    Just driven past Leicester. Should have called in...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Just driven past Leicester. Should have called in...
      You could have helped with the spring cleaning. By which I mean, started it and then carried it through to its conclusion

But I suppose I'll have to do it myself now

Comment

Well rainy and windy out there now

Comment

Should probably brave Tesco given that everything is shut tomorrow, and son and co have invited themselves for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Should probably brave Tesco given that everything is shut tomorrow, and son and co have invited themselves for lunch.
            Having sat back feeling pleased with myself for getting all the shopping done the other day, I've now remembered that, for reasons I don't understand, we started giving each other Easter eggs again the other year. We hadn't done so in at least thirty years, but it seems it's a thing now

Sainsbury's is open until ten tonight, so I'll pop down later and grab some. With a bit of luck they'll also be reduced to clear by that time

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Having sat back feeling pleased with myself for getting all the shopping done the other day, I've now remembered that, for reasons I don't understand, we started giving each other Easter eggs again the other year. We hadn't done so in at least thirty years, but it seems it's a thing now

Sainsbury's is open until ten tonight, so I'll pop down later and grab some. With a bit of luck they'll also be reduced to clear by that time
              I did that one year, and they had none left!

Comment

Anyway - got distracted by 'Pointless', so Tesco will have to wait.

Comment

That's also a possibility

Ah well, there's an Asda over the road from Sainsbury's, and a 24-hour Tesco up towards town, and there's probably some left in Sainsbury's Local over the road - in fact, I might just as well go to the Local, as they had a few shelves stocked with them the other day, and it's not as if I need a load of other stuff

Comment

Tesco's Easter Egg shelf had indeed been decimated.

Which puts paid to my plans to make 'nests' with the kiddies tomorrow - not a mini egg to be had.

Comment

Tesco's Easter Egg shelf had indeed been decimated.

Which puts paid to my plans to make 'nests' with the kiddies tomorrow - not a mini egg to be had.
                      Bummer

There were a good number of eggs left at Sainsbury's, though I don't know if they had any mini ones.

I ended up stocking up on various bits after all - I actually forgot bacon twice in the past week

Now to get dinner sorted out. Lamb chops tonight, so pretty quick to cook

Comment

Working...
                      X