• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had go on line to figure out how to set the watch.

You press "mode" 3 times and then faff about a bit.

Comment

Well that was most unpleasant. Was sunny when I left. Started chucking down furthest point from home. Hot bath and cup of tea I think.

Comment

Damn. Camera has gone to bidder in China with 0 feedback, despite being registered since 2013. I anticipate hassle.

Comment

Ho Hum...
          Cape Town - been raining, sun shining, wind blowing. Red meat consumed (fillet steak £4.50 kg from butcher), wine drunk - ridiculous stupidly cheap (less than Coke FFS). Cholesterol check when I get back...
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Damn. Camera has gone to bidder in China with 0 feedback, despite being registered since 2013. I anticipate hassle.
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Go Helen, go Helen, go Helen!

(OK i might have just caught up with The Archers)
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Night all.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Go Helen, go Helen, go Helen!

(OK i might have just caught up with The Archers)
                  Have you heard the bit where she goes battulip crazy with the AK yet?

Comment

Just returned from another interminable day at the care home.

I'm really not cut out for talking nonsense seemingly at random.

Though we (I) saw what might have been a red kite, a pair of geese flying high, shedloads of my favourite jackdaws, a pair of magpies, lots of seagulls, and a lot of sparrows.

It rained, the sun shone, obviously there'd been hail overnight since one of the rainwater drains was blocked with it, windy, and a rainbow.

That was the highlight of the day.

Since the tv was on, we (I) watched some stuff, one where the King of Kings got himself nailed to a bit of tree, another prog where Tim Rice was subject to cruel torture by having lots of non entities sing at him for an hour and a half, followed by an interesting prog about the descendants of 3 women from the 1830s.

From the sound of it, getting transported to Tasmania was the best option, since your grandchildren ended up as judges and prime ministers, seemingly at random.

Oz, on the other hand, wasn't so successful, and the poor sods who didn't get transported to the land of opportunity are still living in the East End.

Funny how things turn out.

One of the Oz lot had the same name as ZeitMater.

Comment

Evening all

Home again, with chocolate in both ovoid and non-ovoid form

Family gathering was fun. My brother's wife was only called by his ex-wife's name once, which is about as good as we ever manage. It's his fault for marrying women with very similar, but definitely different, first names. At least this time it wasn't me that did it

Comment

Working...
                      X