• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now off to deal with Covbaby, who was crying but now seems to be chilling out.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
      And now off to deal with Covbaby, who was crying but now seems to be chilling out.
      Zen.

Chury.

Mill.

Ennium.

Om.

Comment

Not too far to the next PALI.

Comment

I think it's about time I did something more useful.

At least the hoi polloi aren't overly pongy this morning.

Byeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeeee

Still in?

I did a 12 hour day on Saturday to get enough TOIL to have the next two weeks at home free of Esteemed Customers.

Comment

Well, VM have gracefully deigned to send an engineer on the 30th

Now hoping it's one of those times when it sorts itself out anyway. That's happened plenty of times before, and I'm extremely suspicious about my connection developing a fault immediately after an outage that affected the whole neighbourhood.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeeee

Wot he said, need to go and finish off the xmas food shopping.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just been out and managed to pick up a bird!

And even though I know we will probably have more than enough, some additional chipolatas and smoked streaky bacon because, well, you know, I might want thirds someone extra might come for lunch

Comment

Dug out my 3 dongle thingy, so at least my computer is no longer completely useless

It's rubbish though. It's quite a few years old; I ought to get a new one really. I assume 4G ones are available now?

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      Millenium

Comment

Working...
                      X