• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% sober last night. Got as far as putting some vino in the refrigeration device, but CBA to actually open and drink it. Still got headache today though which seems a tad unfair

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Still got headache today though which seems a tad unfair
      It is totally unfair. Send it my way as I need the penance.

So last night's stupid ideas/agreements/yeah we should definitely do that include..

Importing various (legal) products from South America.

A popup restaurant

A villa in the Caribbean

Mass importing/sourcing of niche liquors/spirits

There's probably more. I do recall telling the taxi driver that the amount he wanted (from the meter no less) was totally unreasonable and him taking a tenner off the fare of which I gave him a fiver back for being the best taxi driver EVER.

Comment

Greetings denizens

Urgh

I see a takeaway in my near future, if I can manage to walk that far

Comment

Awesome cheesy pastaness in 15 mins.

CBA with the martini, so opened a bottle of wine to breathe and cracked open a beer instead to accompany me whilst cooking. Keith Floyd would be proud.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            It is totally unfair. Send it my way as I need the penance.

So last night's stupid ideas/agreements/yeah we should definitely do that include..

Importing various (legal) products from South America.

A popup restaurant

A villa in the Caribbean

Mass importing/sourcing of niche liquors/spirits

There's probably more. I do recall telling the taxi driver that the amount he wanted (from the meter no less) was totally unreasonable and him taking a tenner off the fare of which I gave him a fiver back for being the best taxi driver EVER.
            If you could find your way to importing finer masa harina, as the only one I could get is pretty coarse and doesn't do great tortillas ( or I could just be tulipe at making tortillas).
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Snigger, now that is a good morning!
              Eh? Anyone else know what he's on about?

Comment

Eh? Anyone else know what he's on about?
                And I don't think he does either.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm getting vague hints from the furry beasties that they require feeding and I'm 14 minutes behind schedule.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I have a furry thing locked in the sitting room while I'm cooking my pizza and chicken kievs and last sausage rolljunk food.

Comment

100% sober last night. Got as far as putting some vino in the refrigeration device, but CBA to actually open and drink it. Still got headache today though which seems a tad unfair
                      Me too.

I'm blaming the weather.

In a most disgruntled mood.

Oh, and before I forget,

Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Working...
                      X