• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Kids have taken over the TV so I am hiding in the kitchen watching the match on the iPad surrounded by 23 bottles of beer, 2 bottles of Whiskey, 8 bottles of red wine, 1 bottle of white, 2 bottles of bubbly and a bottle of Port.

I am not complaining that much
    I've currently got a similar amount in my kitchen due to the fact I had feck all peeps turn up on Friday.

Well at least it saves me from having to buy booze next year for events.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Well there we are.

Lamb was lovely. Yum.

Rice pud was a tad under cooked but very nice.

Cat came in, got dried off, paraded around, had some munchies & buggered off again.
      I had some lovely double chops yesterday.

Currently enjoying some mulled wine.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Sounds easy enough.

Just get yourself a thermometer so you can make sure that the oil is up to temp properly otherwise you will have greasy cheese.
        Ah, that just got too complicated.

Comment

I've currently got a similar amount in my kitchen due to the fact I had feck all peeps turn up on Friday.

Thing is apart from a crate of beer the rest has not been bought in for any other occasion than its there!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Ah, that just got too complicated.
              Wot? Sticking a thermometer thingy in the oil is too complicated?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It's taken until now for me to stop feeling Meh.

I'm about to have the 2nd half of the pizza which will probly make me feel Meh again. .

Comment

10 minutes to wait.

While the pizza cooks.

No steak & kidney pie today.

Comment

And don't bother telling me to use maris piper or desiree or king edwards as we don't bleedin' well have them here.

Comment

Waiting for my duck breast to defrost, getting hungry am trying to resist the urge to start into the apple and orange crumble.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X