• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh.

This is professional.

Teach has had proper double sided plated through pcbs made with silkscreen, solder resist & solder plating made outside.

I'm beginning to feel redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Morning!

Just about to have an interview for a very tasty contract at my best ever rate.

It's not London though (the 2nd favorite contract is if this doesn't work out...)
      Go get them tiger.
      Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Good luck - will start procuring bananas in anticipation!

Edit: Your potential location is just 30 mins on a train from Reading - we'll have to meet for pie if you get it!
        Ooooh that looks great. I love pies.

My current gig is also 30 mins on the train to Reading
        Last edited by FiveTimes; 17 December 2014, 09:48.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Go get them tiger.
          Good luck
          W5*S

Grrrrrr!

(fingers crossed for you)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Today's accident was in central Nottingham, on the way home. I think it involved a motorcyclist, as there was a bike on the pavement right by the back door of the ambulance, also on the pavement, and it must have been put there after the patient had been taken inside, presumably by the copper who was poking his head through the back door.

I thought I saw a lot of accidents when I commuted daily along the M1 to Northampton for a year, but that's got nothing on the A roads between here and Nottingham. I think I see an average of two or three a week
            Yep, the quality of driving around here is absolutely dreadful.

The quantity of London driving without the nous (I always would prefer using my motorbike in London than Bristol and Nottingham is the same - drivers understand what the hell is going on in London...)
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Oh yes, the interview.

It went well (but I always give good interviews).

It's between me and some other bod apparently. It's a step up in skill-set, but I think I'm ready for it.

And if I don't get it, the are other contracts waiting in the wings.

Even the interview arranged for today 12.00 -13.00, but with no further details (supposedly in London - no other details forthcoming and as the agent didn't send me their details after the phone call I can't call to confirm. Needless to say I'm not at St Pancras awaiting their call...)
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

On my way to the market. Wish me luck...

Comment

Finally worked out a way to always have my ID card around my neck, put the coffee loyalty card in the holder as well, I never leave without that!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Open Table's top 100 UK restaurants list is out - foody linky

Comment

Never even heard of Restaurant Story

Comment

Working...
                      X