• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Feck me I'm sick of all this.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
      Morning denizens

NickFitz, I loved the story! Sounds like you were working against utter cretins. There's no accounting for that level of sheep-like behaviour.

Early start here, doing code upgrades out of hours.
      Had sommat similar with the car park here.

The wonders of The Big Bloo Volvo with a tow bar & 212k on the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Did no-one call the police? Or use a jack to break windows and move them along?
        Spark plug.

Works a treat.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Feck me I'm sick of all this.
          So am I but I get to leave.

Am kinda hoping the eejits start taking stuff over rather than relying on me.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just had a shuftie on Google to see if the Big Bloo Volvo was still in the car park across the road, but they've done a new scan so it's gone for ever.

There's a new scan of Neath too, which has my "new" front lawn rather than the crazy paving crap.

Street view shows the scaffolders putting up scaffold around the house from when I had my rendering replaced two or 3 years ago.

Comment

[Geordie Voice Over]

Day 1 on the bench, Simon woke up to the fact one of his neighbours has violated his garden waste bin and filled in with, well garden waste, but he now has to work out on the bloody council website which day the bin is collected on!. He has dropped the kids off at school , taken his car off at the garage for its MOT, walked to Tesco to get some stuff for his Salmon, King Prawn and Asparagus risotto and walked back home. He's already fooking knackard!

Telephone interview at 11:00

[/Geordie Voice Over]
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                [Geordie Voice Over]

Day 1 on the bench, Simon woke up to the fact one of his neighbours has violated his garden waste bin and filled in with, well garden waste, but he now has to work out on the bloody council website which day the bin is collected on!. He has dropped the kids off at school , taken his car off at the garage for its MOT, walked to Tesco to get some stuff for his Salmon, King Prawn and Asparagus risotto and walked back home. He's already fooking knackard!

Telephone interview at 11:00

[/Geordie Voice Over]
                I thought you already had a couple of offers on the go?
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I was looking forward to a lie in on Wednesday which will be day 1 on the bench, said lie in will not happen seeing as Mr N who is the morning person who normally feeds the NorPusses is away this week.

I have been instructing NorPussII to leave me alone till at least 9am, but I have a feeling he will ignore me.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    I thought you already had a couple of offers on the go?
                    Until my arse is on a seat and I am billing I never assuming anything
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      I was looking forward to a lie in on Wednesday which will be day 1 on the bench, said lie in will not happen seeing as Mr N who is the morning person who normally feeds the NorPusses is away this week.

I have been instructing NorPussII to leave me alone till at least 9am, but I have a feeling he will ignore me.
                      Leave food out before you go to bed?
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X