• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick

Off out again!

Busy, Busy.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Should I take a picture of our nativity scene. Over the years its gained a giant penguin (with santa hat) and robin....

Oh and a separate knitted Mary / Joseph and Jesus and a duckie version.

Don't need to do the latter as I believe SimonMac will be providing a photo of his duckie nativity (bought multiple sets last year for rubber duck obsessed friends)..
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Quick

Off out again!

Busy, Busy.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Should I take a picture of our nativity scene. Over the years its gained a giant penguin (with santa hat) and robin....

Oh and a separate knitted Mary / Joseph and Jesus and a duckie version.

Don't need to do the latter as I believe SimonMac will be providing a photo of his duckie nativity (bought multiple sets last year for rubber duck obsessed friends)..
          I take umbrage at that!

I wouldn't call us friends per se!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well I can't find the cardboard box with the NI stuff in it.

Ho hum.

Bet it's walked when someone realised what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Currently in a mexican standoff with agent concerning how much of their margin they get to keep as it's renewal time.

/stares
              We have agreed that £25/day for the whole of next year now belongs to me.

Which is nice.

Comment

slow roast lamb on a bed of mash with veg for dinner tonight.

Comment

God, can't wait to get out of here today. I've been half-thinking it's Thursday all day, then coming back to reality with a bump. I feel like a kid waiting for the last day of school

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    I take umbrage at that!

I wouldn't call us friends per se!
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Oops!

Just found out that I've missed an interview today!

First time I've ever done that.

Still, they've arranged for another one tomorrow morning, so I'm off to London again tomorrow morning (with on my face...).
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X