• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored.

Now.

I may have to do some work soon.

After coffee of course.

Comment

Also. Bored. Now.

It's sweltering in the office and we only have three little windows which open - unfortunately half of the wall space is glass in here (albeit with built-in blinds).

Luckily I'm the only one in this office at the moment, so no permies burping, farting or sniffing behind me

How's everyone else this morning?

Comment

Am busy trying to stay awake today.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon one and all.

Had some boyo's from the elec company installing a new line into chez pondy. So since I had no power, I thought I'd 'get on' and do stuff rather than sitting in front of a screen. Fear not, I achieved nothing!

Comment

Dishwasher is broke.

I'm surprised how easy it is to remove an integrated dishwasher including the front. I hope installing the new one is as easy..
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Pox.

The art & design purchase order thingie is a word doc, unlike our excell spreadsheet.

One has to do all the maths oneself.

It's sooooooo primitive.

And there's columns that do stuff I dunno owt about.

Bored.

Now.

Very.

Om.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Comment

HP QC

grrr...
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    HP QC

grrr...
                    HPQCGRR - looks like my scrabble rack.

Comment

I said SCRABBLE rack before SMac decides to comment.

Comment

Working...
                      X