• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Managed to remember a load of the stuff I usually forget in Sainsbury's

Making room in the cupboard for stuff, I discovered that the chopped tomatoes (cartons, not tins) at the back are BBE September 2012
    I found some sponge cakes, trifle, for the use of, in one of ZeitMater's many biscuit tins in the kitchen.

Best before 2010.

They smell a bit funny and appear to be fermenting a bit.

Comment

NF, drop them on the floor for up to 5 seconds. Note: Do not exceed this time. It's a rule not a guideline.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        There has been another game of musical desks
        FTFY.

Have they separated you from your friend?
        Last edited by eek; 8 July 2014, 14:47.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Phone etiquette. How long do you stay on the line waiting for people (Americans) to join a call before binning it?

Comment

As one of the things I remembered to buy was more chopped tomatoes, I may just bin them. I need space for these new ones to go unused for years, festering at the back of the cupboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Phone etiquette. How long do you stay on the line waiting for people (Americans) to join a call before binning it?
              I use to give them 10 mins...
              Join IPSE

Comment

As one of the things I remembered to buy was more chopped tomatoes, I may just bin them. I need space for these new ones to go unused for years, festering at the back of the cupboard.
                4 for £1 at Asda atm...
                Join IPSE

Comment

Lovely.

Everyone needs something festering at the back of the cupboard.

Comment

On which happyish note, it's almost time to buggeroffski down the hillski.

Oh my poor knees

Byeeeee

Comment

Mrs BP wants to go and check if baby bp has tidied the playroom. But she is not allowed in. Apparently there is a tiger in there.....

Comment

Working...
                      X