• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Morning

Thanks to the Argentinian football team, I will not have to suffer gloating cloggies for the next few years.
    No, but you will have to suffer moaning cloggies.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      No, but you will have to suffer moaning cloggies.
      They moan all the time anyway.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        They moan all the time anyway.
        I didn't bother watching it in the end, way past my bedtime!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Am wondering if I'll need a back-up credit card in Copenhagen, currently have amex and am wondering if the cloggy maestro will work in Denmark.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            I didn't bother watching it in the end, way past my bedtime!
            We went to bed after the 90 minutes. Couldn't be arsed watching the rest of it. I wouldn't have watched anyway except that Lady Tester was watching.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning all.

I think I'm on my last legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                Ommm...
                Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  The delightful aroma of roasting pork is drifting in from the kitchen
                  You're cooking a !

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I will suggest that to Dallas. The start of that cycling route you mentioned(21?) is roughly half way between us.

We have vague plans to do a ride on 19/20/26 JUly. Though we are planning on going long. Very long....
                    I'm away 19/20, but around 26th. Could ride with you from London to Gatwick as a little warm up for you, then leave you to do another 300 miles or so on your own. It was the first part of the route we did from London to Paris, so reasonably quiet roads.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Working...
                      X