• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I had home made chicken, leek pie. With smashed carrots and new pots with rosemary

And the puff pastry was lush. (it was one of those just roll things)

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Grub club was fun last night. Slightly disturbing that HD and Bunk both ordered exactly the same things for every course. Table for two next time guys?

For those not on G+ the following was consumed (from memory so may be corrected).

Appetizers

Toasted parmesan tuiles and what I think were miniature rissoto balls with truffles.

Assorted bread (Rosemary and sea salt grissini, Focacia and Chiabata) with charcuterie and olive oil (beautiful green with a flavour of mown grass).

Starters

Sweetbreads with Pickled cauliflower, caper and raisin purée (Me)
      Scallop ceviche with Spiced avocado purée, candied kumquat, coriander (HD,B)
      Fettucine with Rabbit, basil pesto (Mudskipper)

Mains

Gressingham duck breast with Cauliflower purée, grilled foie gras, candied walnuts (HD, B).
      Welsh lamb with Confit breast, broad beans, goats cheese cream (Me. MS).

Intermezzo

Lime mousse with chocolate

Desserts

Buttermilk pannacotta Yoghurt and passionfruit sorbet, honeycomb (HD,B)
      Layered chocolate cake Bitter orange, hot chocolate sauce (MS)
      Artisanal cheeses (Me)

Amuse Bouch

Dark Chocolate and Raspberry lollipops
      Caramel Shortbreads

Don't remember the wine, but it was a very nice red and not stupidly expensive.
      Mmmmmm, t'was lovely. Bunk and HyperD both had a finger lick of the choccy sauce.

Wine was a Languedoc-Roussillon - the house red. It had a cute donkey on the label.

Also G&T and Campari & soda aperiftifs, still and sparkling water.

Comment

Dare I hope, SC has been granted and I am now being setup with HR
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The grilled foie gras was delicious

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            The grilled foie gras was delicious
            I think Northern Grub club may be slightly different menus tonight
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I think Northern Grub club may be slightly different menus tonight
              Mudskipper was trying to persuade us to visit Reading for some pies. Nom!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Dare I hope, SC has been granted and I am now being setup with HR
                Drinks on you tonight then ?
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Mudskipper was trying to persuade us to visit Reading for some pies. Nom!
                  Reading has some great places to eat, use to love living there...
                  Join IPSE

Comment

just had a phone interview for a gig in london. Technical quick fire questions, seemed to go ok

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      just had a phone interview for a gig in london. Technical quick fire questions, seemed to go ok
                      time for a cuppa.

Comment

Working...
                      X