• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even.

More.

Board.

Now.

And the plod have been faffing about round the entrance to the building for some unknown reason.

Two pc plod cars?

Gosh.

Must be important.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Two pc plod cars?

Gosh.

They Must be really bored.
      Ftfy hth
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Afternoon!

Nice day with GF#1 yesterday. She cooked asparagus mousse and now my wee smells funny.

Client #2 is paying outstanding invoice! Woohooo!

Bah, now I've got to do some work today. I had plans to play on the A10 Warthog simulator.

Still, possibly multiplayer L4D2 Zombies tonight!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Afternoon!

Nice day with GF#1 yesterday. She cooked asparagus mousse and now my wee smells funny.

Client #2 is paying outstanding invoice! Woohooo!

Bah, now I've got to do some work today. I had plans to play on the A10 Warthog simulator.

Still, possibly multiplayer L4D2 Zombies tonight!
            Sorted out the new gig yet or is that still going slowly?
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Sorted out the new gig yet or is that still going slowly?
              Nah, Client #1 (and #3) gone radio silent again - think they are both away to be fair. Still no wiser, still no closer, warchest has got a little bit of a boost though.

Give it a few more weeks before switching to emergency contract mode.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Always strange when you get a call from a PIMP trying to sell you on the job you already have, not sure if they are lining up an extra body (there's work for it) or trying to replace me with a cheaper model (I gouged them a bit on rate over what they wanted to pay originally), not a hope in hell of me staying after the original contract length (want something closer to the kids in Somerset), but hoping to make it to the original end date in August as it falls nicely with the summer holidays for time with the kids.
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Always strange when you get a call from a PIMP trying to sell you on the job you already have, not sure if they are lining up an extra body (there's work for it) or trying to replace me with a cheaper model (I gouged them a bit on rate over what they wanted to pay originally), not a hope in hell of me staying after the original contract length (want something closer to the kids in Somerset), but hoping to make it to the original end date in August as it falls nicely with the summer holidays for time with the kids.
                  A job description that looks very much like yours is definitely on jobserve. But given how long it seems for them to do anything if your off in August they needed to start recruiting last year.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

busy day chilling, watching crap dvds and making ravioli (mushroom, pancetta and mascarpone) today
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Idiot PM asks for a data extract, providing next to no details.

Send him the email.

Replies back saying next time can I password protect the spreadsheet and send the password in the email.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X