• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a spec through for a possible contract. Really don't fancy it so I've cancelled the phone interview.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I can drink gallons of coffee and nothing, switch to drinking water and I am pissing like senile old fart after every glass!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Got a spec through for a possible contract. Really don't fancy it so I've cancelled the phone interview.
        For a Telephone or Skype interview I would probably still go for it as more often than not the spec sometimes under sells the project
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

test please delete part II

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          For a Telephone or Skype interview I would probably still go for it as more often than not the spec sometimes under sells the project
          The job spec put me off the first line is carry out instructions to the letter. Then I saw the rest of the spec
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I can drink gallons of coffee and nothing, switch to drinking water and I am pissing like senile old fart after every glass!
            I was like that. I used to drink loads of coffee then swapped it out for herbal tea and water.

I ended up pissing like a race horse.

Comment

Just had telephone interview for a gig nearish to home. Seemed to go quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Just had telephone interview for a gig nearish to home. Seemed to go quite well.
                Got another one tomorrow for a different place.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Fascinating.

Just been negged by SantaClaus for my "MrCallan" post in Word Associations.

Apparently I'm an asshole.

Smite him Zeity!

Knock him back into the rep dark ages.

Comment

He negged me as well. I don't think he realises that his rep is so low it isn't worth anything.
                    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Smite him Zeity!

Knock him back into the rep dark ages.
                    Duly smote.

Smitted?

Smitten?

Well, whatever the past tense of smote is, I've done it.

Comment

Need to build a shoe cabinet I bought off ebay.

German furniture makers really need to copy Ikea for instruction manuals. In this case the instructions are 6 ft long on the back of the box.
                      How big is the allen key?

Comment

Working...
                      X