• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    REally

boRed

noW
    nice, you're only 3 off ya 18k
    Join IPSE

Comment

Evening all

Comment

I decided the long weekend would be a good time to upgrade to the latest version of OS X, Mountain Lion.

It's all working perfectly.

Unlike Apache, which I'd really like to get working again before I turn up at clientco tomorrow morning

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          I decided the long weekend would be a good time to upgrade to the latest version of OS X, Mountain Lion.

It's all working perfectly.

Unlike Apache, which I'd really like to get working again before I turn up at clientco tomorrow morning

Comment

Fecked off, c***ing agency still haven't paid me for the first months invoice.

Getting decidedly uncomfortable about this as I know clientco have paid them.

I finish with clientco in two weeks.

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Evening all
              so, what have you been up to this weekend?

Avoiding bunkitis?
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

test please delete part II

so, what have you been up to this weekend?

Avoiding bunkitis?
                Too bloody right. Going to be moderately sensible for a while. Enjoyed the sun while it was out. Looking forward to grub club tomorrow

Comment

Too bloody right. Going to be moderately sensible for a while. Enjoyed the sun while it was out. Looking forward to grub club tomorrow
                  Murano isn't it?

Never really been bothered about that place.

Let me know if its any good.

Am treating Mr N to high tea at the Amstel hotel on Thursday, might be following that up with cocktails somewhere.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Murano isn't it?

Never really been bothered about that place.

Let me know if its any good.

Am treating Mr N to high tea at the Amstel hotel on Thursday, might be following that up with cocktails somewhere.
                    Yep. At the last grub club I suggested we try an Italian or French or something, rather than another another curry or meat feast so HyperD came up with Murano. It looks very nice, although a bit fancy - I might need to behave myself

Comment

Yep. At the last grub club I suggested we try an Italian or French or something, rather than another another curry or meat feast so HyperD came up with Murano. It looks very nice, although a bit fancy - I might need to behave myself
                      Looking forward to it, although I had a really crap night's sleep, so may not be my usual sparkling, witty, entertaining self....

(I think, at their wine prices, moderately sensible sounds very sensible!)

Comment

Working...
                      X