• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    PALI!

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      There is a ZeitMog Apparent?
      Given the chance, he'd move in.

Though I was studiously ignored when he was walking along the back lane with his "owners".

Comment

Yep, unfortunately its on the dark side. A short diversion for a while till things pick up and my cloggy is a tad more fluent. It also gives me an intro into a new industry.
        Dark side can be good.

My interview yesterday was for a p*rm role. Smashed the written test, smashed the interview. Offer was about to be made and they asked what sort of salary I would be looking for. The position was advertised as negotiable.

When I made what I thought was a reasonable salary request their faces dropped and the interview was as good as over. They said they were looking to pay half of what I was asking for.

It killed an afternoon but I felt quite insulted at the end

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Dark side can be good.

My interview yesterday was for a p*rm role. Smashed the written test, smashed the interview. Offer was about to be made and they asked what sort of salary I would be looking for. The position was advertised as negotiable.

When I made what I thought was a reasonable salary request their faces dropped and the interview was as good as over. They said they were looking to pay half of what I was asking for.

It killed an afternoon but I felt quite insulted at the end
            You should have seen the faces of the blokes in my interview when I mentioned salary they thought I was talking about entire package
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Given the chance, he'd move in.

Though I was studiously ignored when he was walking along the back lane with his "owners".
              Appearances of course!

Doesn't want to give the game away.

btw is he ok, you mentioned he was bleeding?
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Positive thoughts directed towards HyperD's direction today in the hope that this meeting works out.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Good to see that summer has ended again.
                  The sun is attempting to come out today, but its muggy and 'orrible here.

Had a rotten migraine from the heavy weather, woke up feeling hungover and haven't had anything to drink since Sunday lunchtime.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Appearances of course!

Doesn't want to give the game away.

btw is he ok, you mentioned he was bleeding?
                    Seems ok.

As demented as usual.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X