• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I frequently admire the total lack of oil or grease on the chains of the bicycles on the train.
    Indeed. Quite ridiculous. I used to use WD40 - but I found a cheaper alternative from halfords.

Comment

Which reminds me - my prime commuting bike is in halfords now. Needs a new wheel. The roads in central london are so bad (and of course going up and down kerbs does not help).

Comment

Morning All
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Which reminds me - my prime commuting bike is in halfords now. Needs a new wheel. The roads in central london are so bad (and of course going up and down kerbs does not help).
          Cycle paths over here are great, you can cycle pretty much anywhere and rarely cross a main road.

Need to purchase a bike at some point.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Morning All
            How are you?

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Cycle paths over here are great, you can cycle pretty much anywhere and rarely cross a main road.

Need to purchase a bike at some point.
            Now I am turning green with envy. In London there are some cycle superhighways, and some cycle lanes, but at every junction it is a fight for space. I usually go on the pavement to avoid getting run over.

I have 3 bikes - shall I send over one of mine?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              How are you?

Now I am turning green with envy. In London there are some cycle superhighways, and some cycle lanes, but at every junction it is a fight for space. I usually go on the pavement to avoid getting run over.

I have 3 bikes - shall I send over one of mine?

Good thanks, sun is shining, just baked some bread. enjoying a cup of freshly brewed coffee.

They have proper 2 lane cycle paths, cyclists have preference, over cars.

So thought about getting a bike to do the 2k into the station in the mornings whenever I get a gig

I think your bike might be a tad too big for me

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Gosh.

My 6 (six) 4 in 1 instruments have arrived.

Took 3 trips with a trolley to get them up here.

Having heart attack now.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Gosh.

My 6 (six) 4 in 1 instruments have arrived.

Took 3 trips with a trolley to get them up here.

Having heart attack now.

Quick call the GAL ambulance service

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

long time no drivel - how are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X